01 Jun How to include Singers who don’t have a Mac?
Flock is available on Mac only. However, other singers can participate easily via Zoom.
The typical setup of the Flock-to-Zoom bridge is:
- All singers connect on Zoom and are placed on mute.
- Mac singers connect on Flock.
- Flock audio is streamed into the Zoom session.
The result is:
- Everyone sees each other on Zoom.
- Everyone hears the synchronized singing from Flock.
- Everyone sings along at home, but only those on Flock will be heard.
The Leader needs a Mac. Setup instructions for the Flock-to-Zoom bridge can be found in Step 9 on the Leader Setup page.